- PED inspections and certifications
- inspections & expediting
- Drawings, calculations and mechanical design of pressure equipment and heat exchangers
- Iso 9001:2015 consulting services
- Type 3.2 requalifications of materials
- Plastic welder qualification
- Welder and braze operator qualification
- NDT operator certification (non-destructive testing)
- Thickness measurements
- Writing of technical dossiers in compliance with ped (2014/68/UE directive)
- Non destructive testing (NDT)
- Welding and welder qualification
- Brazing and brazer qualification
Activities carried out as a Third Party Body without any constraint either with reference to the company to be evaluated or the final customer. The inspections take place with qualified and experienced personnel.
This type of inspection is essentially carried out in three main phases: during the first phase, normally at the manufacturer's premises, the samples to be subjected to laboratory tests are taken and punched.
Subsequently, the inspector witnesses the execution of the required tests, carried out at qualified laboratories or at the manufacturer’s site if equipped with a qualified in-house laboratory. Finally, the final test is carried out at the manufacturer's premises with the relative punching of the material examined, if required.
At the end of all planned activities, in the absence of nonconformities, the inspector will issue the relative EN 10204 3.2 certification in accordance with the applicable standard.