- PED inspections and certifications
- inspections & expediting
- Drawings, calculations and mechanical design of pressure equipment and heat exchangers
- Iso 9001:2015 consulting services
- Type 3.2 requalifications of materials
- Plastic welder qualification
- Welder and braze operator qualification
- NDT operator certification (non-destructive testing)
- Thickness measurements
- Writing of technical dossiers in compliance with ped (2014/68/UE directive)
- Non destructive testing (NDT)
- Welding and welder qualification
- Brazing and brazer qualification
SERVICES FOR THE BRAZING WORLD
SEMCO GROUP is able to provide the appropriate support to the customer by verifying brazing processes by means of technicians (Welding Inspectors & Welding Technologists), aiming at the qualification of the production processes and brazing personnel.
WHY QUALIFY BRAZING PERSONNEL?
The qualification of brazing personnel guarantees the company objective evidence of personnel’s competence and skills in making permanent joints by brazing.
QUALIFICATION OF BRAZERS
The qualification activity includes the execution of one or more sample tests, representative of the production, witnessed by qualified technicians/inspectors (Welding Inspectors & Welding Technologists). The certification reports the fields of validity of the brazing process, in terms of thickness, type of brazing and joints, materials, and other parameters. The brazing qualification has a well-defined field of validity, with reference to the parameters specifically shown in the BPS (Brazing Procedure Specification) and as per applicable regulations. The certification of brazers (brazing licence) is valid for two years.
QUALIFYING BRAZING: A KEY SUCCESS FACTOR FOR COMPANIES
The possibility to offer the customer brazing carried out by qualified technical personnel and following qualified procedures allows the company to reach high quality standards and to work with international leaders in the sector.
The qualifications of brazing procedures and personnel are technical requirements referred to by various regulations and are included in the supply specifications of large companies. SEMCO GROUP is authorised by various bodies, accredited by ACCREDIA, to issue certification of brazing processes and brazing personnel in accordance with reference standards.